Friday, December 23, 2005

......MisSing ChristmaS.....

mm.. came to blog.. just kind of feel sad this Christmas... just a certain realisation what is missing this Christmas.. i love christmas alot.. alot.. alot..its my favourite season yearly. just this year.. i felt something is just missing out of my christmas.. i feel very empty this year. looking at Su Xian's blog.. i felt like crying.. i know what is missing this christmas.. its those sleepovers, its those gatherings, its those christmas cheer and gift exchanges. i just feel a sudden rush of depression..its just the silence from my sec school friends that is defeaning me..yes.. its my friends missing in my life.. thats creating this big hole in my christmas.. i really want to catch up with them.. but no one seems to have the time.. i think i just have poor time management. just someone who just cant balance council and sec school friends and other aspects in life... su xian.. jiamin..jia xin...kai yin...matthew..sam..meiyi..serxing..bp bballers..bp councillors...i'm sorry for these times of absence..if i would to choose again.. i would choose to spend more times with you all instead of indullging in my own life..i guess now its just too late.. the hole in my christmas and throughout the year seems too big for me to fill... being away from you all for so long seems hard to just chuck myself back into all your life.. if i could i would...i guess its really my fault.. i remember meiyi saying about how i neglected her the whole year.. sorry. i guess its really much self indulgence.. i'm really sorry... kaiyin,su xian,wan mei,yeu ai... i remember those sleepovers we had..remember that special christmas the "four seasons" united.. remembering the times we studied together...these special memories hold a special place in my heart... Christmas this year is definitely empty without all of you..i hope i would be able to close this big hole next year...though it seems harder with A's coming.. i dont know how this christmas would turn out for me.. but i want to say.. thanks 05S12 for being able to fill that missing place and having a christmas party on 23rd..maybe not much sec sch friends would sms a missing person like me...just seeing the empty tag in comparison to most sec school friends blog made me realised i've been neglecting them.. but i want to thanks my council and my class...of course JunHao for all his previous gatherings and daily smses though he have to work through christmas this year..Jiayou.. serxing who is someone who never fails to keep in contact alot of others who i'm sorry to.. zi chun,jinhui,esther, shu heng... of course.. i pray and believe God would guide me through all things and really encourage me on... and have a meaningful christmas... to all sec 4s: never lose those precious memories you had upon going on split roads... Merry X'mas everyone!

No comments: