Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Church camp

hi. bacK! heh. well... had a great day in church camp today. learnt about "How can we know that God exist?" and "How do we know that the bible is God's word"... well interesting messages. somehow rather church camp always managed to touch my heart and prick my conscious yearly.. sigh. yup Celestine.. had been backsliding a little this year.. well not like a little and alot make a difference since they are both just back sliding. oh well today i started my day waking up late for church camp all cos my alarm didnt ring la!!!! oh well.. anyway, luckily di messaged me~! heh. yupyup.enjoyed today's tracting session. it was at CCK bus terminal. though it was my first time doing it "alone" (considering last year i didnt do much talking while this year i did with another girl only) =D yupyup. felt really... just amazing that the people along the streets could get touched and interested about God's words and their amazing interest in the coming gospel rally. its just so amazing that you see God works taking place right in front of me. =D Praise the Lord. well.. had a fruitful time anyway.. hereby, i pray for those who received a tract today and that God would carry on blessing them. guess this always reminds me of how many other ignorant ppl and atheists that we have not reach out to! =D God bless everyone! =D

No comments: