Friday, January 28, 2005

=haPpY biRtHdaY tO me=

yeaH! Do i get special treatment on my birthday?!? haha.. so i guess i'll use moRE broken EL since its my birthday right? yup! Hee.. Firstly i want to type every single person who made my day : Edison, Shao Wei, Landy for the bIG bag of sweets ... don't know when i'll evER finish them! Teck Yen and Brenda for the nice nice card and cake. *MUACK* 05A02 especially Clement, Evelyn, Peiling for the niCE present prepared by u all and for making my day wonderful by celebrating it for me. Kah Wee and Chervin for helping to carry my present near home and making sure i can get home safe and sound? Su Xian for the card and the delivery =D and for being my bESTEst friend for these years. Zavier for the dinner treat and spending time with me on my birthday! lastly.. very touched with this person!!! *Jun Hao*... for not forgetting me despite the time that has passed and as everyone settles in to be busy with each own wk.. you still never forget me and gave me a thoughtful sweet present!!! *touched* ... a sweater!! want to thank alot alot of ppl who sms me too.. lao bA!!! :D heh. shi jia jie, juniors, Yeu aI!!! shIh wEN!! MeiYi who called... well.. thanks everyone but JIN HUI!!!! he must had forgot my b'day :( haha.. to think that i got wait for u to sms me lor.. even MiN and ChuN senT lER!) haha... anyway. i had a great day. nice cakes, nice burger, nice ice cream at swensen.. nice stars in the sky... yup. one of my greatest day. *thanks* *thanks* *thanks*

No comments: