Tuesday, January 11, 2005

= 2005 =

heh.. yup.. ppl has been complaining i've not been updating my blog =p alot has happened anyway... new life has crossed my path... yeah.. though i still do miss BP alot. well.. the pictures that i uploaded is of my orientation in PJ and campfire night at BP! haha.. anyway i got into the same class as Su Xian again!!!!!!!!!! sO qiao.. oh well.. anyway, so for PJ seems fine... sO faR i guess... :) wellz.. i'm really lazy to update my blog hoho. ya. and i've just came back from bball training at PJ.. well... dun think i'll join bball... mmm.. many reasons.. maybe i just dun really like the seX discrimination?? *ouCH* i sprain my wrist.. --l anyway, yup that's all for now~ i'll leave a quote i've learnt *hoho*
ECONOMICS - supply and demand (where the guy supply and the girls demand) =p

No comments: