Friday, December 03, 2004

=craP laH=

ah... this is crap man... okay start with the uncrap... went to swim earlie earlie in the morning oh well.. or should i sae i "started" my day at 12:00 am watching anime and squeezing in the same bed as my sis cos her bf slept on hers... okay... den at 11 i met sam and ser xing to swim.. whee.. nice sun.. :D lala *gonna soak up the sun* lala .. i noe i sing well :D okay haha... den later chop chop bathe den go town to cut hair with my sister and ser xing :) oh well so i cut a nice nice fringe ! heh.. niCE wo... anyway, after that my sis took sUch a freaking lonG time so ser Xing and i went to walk walk.. sigh.. she rebonded her hair take sO lonG.. so we were bored... haha.. we walked to taka and bought food.. oh well.. due to sum miscommunication... i shall not elaborate, sEr xing went home first... soRrY! haha.. okay... eek so i'm supposed to meet my sis at wisma taxi stand so i went there myself :( .. oh no.. here comes the craP!!! damn funny.. seh... suddenly go this two guys come approach me.. "xiao jie, how to go Far East" .. lol.. stun... den i claim i dono lah.. cos i really blur one lor.. later wrong so i say dono.. den later.. they walk back.. and say "xiao jie wait for who ..boyfriend r" ..sEH!!!! and well the rest i shall not elaborate lah.. but.. seH!!! wad de.. well.. of cos mean mean me .. use my mean mean ways.. and made them leave :X:X:X but i think its scary leh... eeeK!!! haha... oh well.. den later sis bf pick and we all go SEMBAWANG eat... and zzzzzz i fell asleep in the car...!! oh well.. buaiZ.. its back to Kenshin Himura for me...! sO nice to watch wo...zzz buaiz... tml got loNG dae zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: