Tuesday, November 23, 2004

"Was he GooD"

muaha.. firstly yea.. couldn't doze off the WHOLE night.. oh man... haha.. so at 2 am i was still like smsing zi chun..well even though i dozed off first :X haha.. but well while i was so unable to sleep.. i was thinking alot about all the memories in BP... :X and wow.. how it feels being called ex-bpian!!!! yup yup. anyway.. today i woke up at like 11.. ahh.. lucky i remember i'm meeting ser xing.. haha.. well i spent the WHOLE morning figuring out my contacts though... but gave up before leaving to meet serxing eh oh... i was half hour late cos my mum cooKED latE!!! haha.. oh no... well.. anyway we went to town together! hehe cool k. hahaha.. see my blog title.. there's a one whole nice story behind it!!! "was he GOOD" muahahaha... well get ser xing to tell u wads it about ba.. she had a shock out of her life over my pri school friend!!! hehe.. well shoped around.. GUESS WAD!!! i bout a very very very cute... PRECIOUS MOMMENTS calandar.. lol.. okay... my sis say i was siao siao.. heh. and i made ser xing look at precious momments things with me till she's bout to gO crazy!! hehe... well... Ser xing always makes me feel bad about how i treat all the ppl that Likess.... *ahem*... well.. heh.. make me feel guilty!! well.. anyway shopping ard for while till evening. den we started going home... ah.. here comes another crap incident.. ! on the bus .. super crowded.. den got this uncle or should i say AH pek..eeew.. he very very cheeko!! he stood so near to sx and me.. when in front of him got sOOO much space.. *biSH* feel like jabbing him or stepping on his feet super harD!!! haha.. but as gentle refined girls *ahem* we juz step far far away from cheeko him :P eeeeee... haha well thats all bout todaeeee :)

No comments: