Wednesday, November 24, 2004

TiReD

haha... ppl can't blame me for feeling tired... wait till u hear wad i've been doing todae.. well, first i've been likE drAGGED out of my bed at 8 am... haha yup.. finally pUt on my contacts.. den later left for my grandma house :D... we went there cos its my grandma's birthdae.. well... since my sister still have exams.. i went there myself :( haha with one auntie and mum.. on the other hand had to bring my grandpa to hospital for this ear checkup!! eek... haha.. so we started buying dim sum for my grandma.. heh.. like everyone's birthdae.. i'll "tricK" them... so this trip i tricked my grandma that we din cum.. let my aunt go in first.. haha.. she must had felt disappointed at the moment..sO FUN tricking ppl!! makes me rember wad i did bout sam's and zavier's birthdae :P haha... well... sO tired.. cos, taxis onli can sit up to 4 ppL!!!! ah... so i had to take the mrt from geylang to novena Alone.. :( haha..sian... while my mum, aunt,gm,gp... all go in the taxi.. haha.. i've got a new discovery!!! the wheelchairs are fun to push!! i was pushing my grandpa ard.. heh fun fun.. :X well, yup.. going into the clinic as usual "older generations" haha.. making "ALOT of DIN" in the hospital.. :P i paiseh.. never mind.. the sian thing is after the checkup i had to take the mrt all the way back to geylang ALONE again :X sian... haha so.... i'm realLLY tired todae... :P yup yup...thats all for noW~! niGHTZ

No comments: