Monday, November 09, 2009

Jesus take the Wheel (not the steering wheel)

=) I was really reminded again and again....
Jesus take the wheel of my life... because i cant do this on my own..
I know i have been living my life on my own this sem..
taking my wheel in my own hand..
Trying to score good grades with my own power..
for my own purpose and my own glory...
that is so so so so so selfish to get caught up in my own life.
WHERE is GOD?

was reminded to let go.. let go and let GOD take charge.

So, here's a reminding abstract of this song...

one more week to end of school.. still not too late to let GOD take charge.. right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT4f9gfCJvk
JESUS take the wheel....

I've been living my life

I know I've got to change
So from now on tonight

Jesus, take the wheel
Take it from my hands
Cause I can't do this on my own

I'm letting go
So give me one more chance
To save me from this road I'm on

Oh Jesus, take the wheel
Oh, I'm letting go

So give me one more chance
Save me from this road I'm on
From this road I'm on
Jesus, take the wheel
Oh, take it, take it from me
Oh, why, ooh

No comments: