Sunday, February 15, 2009

Fustruration

Celestine is fustrated and realised her tendency to blame GOD first when anything happens.

This week just doesnt seem to get better.
screwed up el test
Stressed up about assignment
stressed up for test
negative thoughts
busyness
and

God adds one more on my list.

wallet disappears in church.
Just when i was doing my membership interview.
Just when i replied i want to settle in covenant because it has a fabulous community.
then next thing i know i cant find that wallet that i brought in to the membership baptism interview room.
I cant help but to ponder what this tells me about that fabulous community i just commented on.

Fustruated at what GOD throws at me all at once.
A complaining heart blaming GOD non stop.

and it happens Just after i calmed down my week when i was worshipping
i reminded myself...crap happens but

"better is one day in your courts than thousand elsewhere"

God sustain please.

No comments: