Monday, March 19, 2007

=) Went out with few of my ex classmates...
Hehe sister WeiJing, Hehe Bro Ivan, Norman and i..
after tution i met them at JP (me being the earliest to reach *amazing*)
haha... went swensens to eat... and GUeSS what!!!!
they celebrated my birthday...
yes yes... didnt hear wrongly... its 18 March and they're celebrating my birthday.. LOLX
better late den never...
haha.. *was really touched*
felt retarded that the swensens ppl brought out the cake and together sang me a birthday song.
LOLX.... thanks u ppl.. really sweet to do so!!! =)
After that we went to Zhan Yue's house to play DISNEY MONOPOLY....
so cute lahxxx... and i got to meet up with Ben Teo too..
hoho.. i'm missing my classmates.. esp the rest of the girls and crappy Felicia!!!

After that went off to Swissotel to meet my extended family!!
Uncle treating us !!! =) yummy buffet.....
*gah* talked with my cousin and made me in a bad mood..
just started to make me think of alot of things.. *ahhh*
okay.. thank my fartty daddy for cheering me up though u FeLL asLEep !!!

Lord is still silent!!!! and i'm supposed to be patient...
Pastor said today.... its in your wilderness that you feel an exchanged life..
because if life was all so easy.. we take God for granted..
so every trial that happens in our life is His plans to strengthen us.
i learnt four things today...

1) Living a redeemed life NOT a religious life (Philippians 3:7-8)
Christians may think living a religious life (going to church, pray, worship) is enough... you may even question what exactly is the difference between the two.. the difference is a redeemed life is one in which deep inside your heart, you allow the presence of God to touch your heart and not just a facade to keep up with times...

2) Living an intimate life not an intense life
Living an intense life is one which just seek some form of contention by just being very successful in the world. One may be very successful but the higher you climb up the corprate ladder the higher the tendency you live an intense life instead of an intimate life with God.

3) Living an easy life v.s exchanged life (Phillipians 3:14)
many may choose the easy way out, because the easy life is usually the more tempting route.. the route we choose that we neglect God and live a world of our own.. it's said as the "easy" life as it is easier to not commit to God.. a life without faith...and it just seem better than an exchanged life.. because an exchanged life is not going to be easy.. because God puts us through trials.. but of course with a purpose in hand...

4) Good life v.s God life

Praise the Lord for service today...
Thanks God for RAYS ministry...
Thanks God for Cell Group lunch...
Thanks God for Yah Ting..
Thanks God for touching my heart...
Thanks God for the trials in my life now....
Thanks God for Wei Jing (my dearest class sister in christ)....

Thanks God for coming Easter service..
I have 4 person on my prayer list this Easter...
May God touch their Hearts...
The tick i peeped at was encouraging.. =)

let me tell you all a random joke ! (simplified)
SL: where we meet tomorrow..
cel: (initially couldnt think of a place so i randomly said) bus!
SL: in the bus???
Cel: yup..we shall meet.. at THE BUS...(although we come from opposite direction)
SL: ........ (obviously feel like whacking me already)
SL: meet where....
Cel: We shall me on the bus .... that stops....
cel: (keep laughing in front of the computer at the FABULOUS joke she cracked)
SL: ................... just say the bus stop....

whoo.. qualifies in joke book...

No comments: