Friday, December 29, 2006

Faith

Heh.. been really busy these days.
Christmas had been filled with church,friends,cousin and last min buying of presents. Hey. i really mean LAST MINUTE! oh well.. Christmas dinner was a simple gathering of my family, sis bf,bf bro, grandma. yup.
blah blah... Had a blessed xmas =D
*concluded that my collegues treat me as little girl*
because they bought me childish~ or *cough* rather cute stuff.
Anyway, feel that it was worth it that i brought my cousin to church on sunday.
Yes. sorry Yin Hou had to wait for the LATE person.. =hah.. yup yup. looks like both of us more or less feeling rather comfortable with covenant? *i pray to God that it'll lead both of us to the right church*
I realised that God really sends the right person at the right time.
Kind of feel that my cousin meeting my junior was just the perfect timing.
*pray that he would guide my cousin in his faith*
Anyway, God really do know how to test faith.
Just experienced this sudden realisation of test of faith which i realised i failed.
Took leave on 27/12 to go to the hospital with my dad.
yesyes he was having a back operation..
together with my family, we "cutely" took a bus to Gleneagles to check him in.
*cough* i use the word "check in" cos it sOoO looks like a hotel there.
*Serious*!!
Anyway, through all the calmness written on my face, i knew deep inside..
i was damn worried. ha.. of course not wanting to show it and make my dad even more scared. Well.. i did have the selfish thought of not taking leave so i wouldnt have to face the "torture" of waiting for the op to be over. Yup. it may just be a back op with a 30 percent of ..failure... i shouldnt be that worried right..
hah.. you know whaT? i failed God's test badly.
yup. i asked many of my friends to pray for my dad.
but! i made the biggest mistake here... by not putting my trust onto HIM.
if i had done that why should i be worrying?
after a sudden realisation i guess a sense of peace settled in..
3 hours passed in a flash too!
the doctor's call came and.....
*It Was A suCcesS*... yes. *Cast your worries onto God*
=D How blessed we are... PRAiSe the Lord.
Thanks for the prayers from my friends... =D

no doubt.. i know y i hate hospitals alot.
i know y i hate op...hate the beeping m/c...
because when i see them i can only think of one person..
the very very long corridors, the devastated parents..
the time i visited and he just amputated his leg...
the time i visited and he got too excited..
kind of remember the time the m/c started frantically beeping and the nurse asked us out... the time he seemed so strong when obviously everything was wrong..
yeah.. hospitals only remind me of u..
i really cant seem to get that impression of hospital out of my head.
so fast another yr passing... 5 Jan...
Praise the Lord. Because i know you're saFe in Lord's hands..
in Loving memory of Ming Xuan =)

So.. one day if i've to face difficulties straight in the eye, i shall fear not. Because i got the Lord to carry me.
Thanks God.

No comments: