Friday, November 17, 2006

Whoo.. i've been shopping and shopping..
ya.. just window shopping =p
but whoo.. went out the whole day with my mummy
woke up with the thought.. "huh? its really over?!?"
gosh. it feels like a dream.
the day i dream about tremendously.
yes its finally here.
its bliss.. pure bliss..
went for a job interview.
GUESS WHAT~
i got the job.
gosh. its a "so-me" job.
and i like it.. i really dO!
haha.. gosh..well its events executive.
let mE tell u the irony..
my first event.. (its ironic)
DOTA COMPETITION!!!
yah. cannot believe it right.
gosh.. this is call karma.
*from the me saying the guys are obssessed with it*
to now encouraging it. gosh. cute.
heh.. oh well.. details are coming out soon.
u can check out my company www.nbtdclub.com
AHHhh.. DOTA competition.. can u believe it?
ha.. hey. the prizes quite attractive loR.
yeah.. the DOTA freaks out there..
u kNOw who i'm referring too *cough*
GO JOIN. its 2nd wk of Dec =D
gosh.. i think i love my job. =p
and i havent even started. *muaha*

*basking in the joy of the end of A's*
scheduel:
friday: vivocity with classmates/go out with fartty family
saturday: Go study with soon leng daddy maybe?
sunday: CHURCH and shop for prom?
OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT!!!!!!!! shop shop shop! CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH!
huh oh ya.. clear my room.. =X

No comments: