Sunday, September 10, 2006

Pick up line of the day
"he want to drink your ju hua cha"
warning: dont try

heh.. serious..~ or u'll just get diao at.
... or either u want that bottle flying at ur head?
hah.. to start with the bottle was jasmine tea
nOT JU HUA CHA~
cute..

to......my peNg you~
anyway...didnt really know what to do when u cried.
rah... =X caught me by surprise..
plus i was rushing to tution..
ha.. i guess that was the fustruation u felt.
its the fustration of giving more than u get.
=X .. the first time i seen u "break down"
but i would still say..
i know i'm guilty of being over indulging in my own life.
i guess the only difference is that i do know and
aknowledge the efforts u make in my life.
ha.. yeah. and maybe i dont usually argue with u
despite making u angry aLWAYS =p
or maybe cause i just let u shout in my ears =p
ha... anyway..THanks.
ha..i really didnt know what to say to u
because i know how that feels..
but.. some friends arent really worth. =)
ha.. on top of this!
to the junior that i chatted to..
u know who u are bah
well.. who said we didnt need friends..
friends are the best thing that u can have
who say we can live without friends..
to me.. my friends are my blessings..
open ya heart..
dont let ya thinking be so pessimisstic,
i know how u may just feel useless having friends..
or maybe the fustruation of giving more than getting..
but thats parts and parcel of life
it was never fair.
but doesnt mean u give up on it.
ha..
as i end my entry..
"thats what friends are for"

No comments: