Tuesday, January 24, 2006

BusY~!

hey, i'm back. just for while. been busy this week. hey know what? OPEN HOUSE IS NXT FRIDAY! yes! nxt friday. i'm scared! yup i know I"M SCARED! sigh.. just so much undone things and datelines to meet. yup Rockopioneer... here i come..! somehow.. things had not been going really smooth for me and somehow some of my classmates too. yup, tests are coming up and i'm still slacking in class..=\ improved a bit but still..so much increased in hoomework load. sigh.. looking forward to CNY.then again its a day nearer to open house. *sigh* yup. Celestine will jia you.. i must go on.. even though kind of dread each day.. not much motivation going on in my life bahx.. but seeing the effort the council teachers and councillors had put into openhouse.. i guess we'll jiayou. mm..just pray that God would be there for me..(kind of sound wierd) but sigh just that i dont really feel his powers working in my life these days. maybe its due to my backsliding... sigh.. i know one day.. the sense of responsibility and comitment is going to be the death of me. dont seem to find any strength to go on.. mm.. now i'm just slacking..going to start my homework soon.so decided to update a little.today my class ran the canal route. =X Mr Loke initially didnt allow me to run.. i also didnt plan and had no motivation to do so anyway. but,once i started... i ended running to be the "first few" to reach. sigh.. got "scolded" by mr loke. =( feel a little sad.. cos after all i had been running all these while.. since bball.. till now.well, sigh but who ask me to declare myself =\ .. ooPs realised i'm not making sense to those who dont know anything. oh well,stop the sadness.. i cant just let my happy go lucky mood go to waste...sigh.birthday is coming, so is new year. somehow rather, the mood is just not there.. i dont feel like celebrating either of them.. well.. birthday the best gift is to just make me smile.. yup.. its never hard to cheer me up~so i guess most ppl should be able to give me such a gift this Friday! well,though nothing spurs me on.. just hope i can keep my faith.. and may God bless me~to all those who constantly ask me if i'm okay.. =D want to say.. thanks aloT! ... =D

No comments: